The certainty of the lie inevitably implies the uncertainty of the truth.

At this point in time, the lies are becoming self-evident. Each investigation I have done has shown me that the stories we were told were deceitful or incomplete.

What I am having difficulty with is discerning the actual truth. In some areas, where I have personal expertise, I can do a fairly complete assessment. In others, where I lack the skills or knowledge, I must rely on others. But who? There are liars everywhere, not to mention fakery in media. Pictures and videos prove nothing.

So I am suspending judgment on hundreds of different issues and people, and just trying to remain aware. Tuning my meters as to *probable* truth/falsity. Stopped trying to predict anything, but I remain positive as it's clear the veils are falling, which is good.

Knew for years that things were trending in a bad direction, but had no idea just how bad it really was. Shocking. Yet I am heartened by our people standing up and helping each other, as the institutions show their failings.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

From Twitter and have been on Gab. Kabal going down. WWG1WGA WW. Our Country belongs to We The People 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️