The certainty of the lie inevitably implies the uncertainty of the truth.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

At this point in time, the lies are becoming self-evident. Each investigation I have done has shown me that the stories we were told were deceitful or incomplete.

What I am having difficulty with is discerning the actual truth. In some areas, where I have personal expertise, I can do a fairly complete assessment. In others, where I lack the skills or knowledge, I must rely on others. But who? There are liars everywhere, not to mention fakery in media. Pictures and videos prove nothing.

So I am suspending judgment on hundreds of different issues and people, and just trying to remain aware. Tuning my meters as to *probable* truth/falsity. Stopped trying to predict anything, but I remain positive as it's clear the veils are falling, which is good.

Knew for years that things were trending in a bad direction, but had no idea just how bad it really was. Shocking. Yet I am heartened by our people standing up and helping each other, as the institutions show their failings.

From Twitter and have been on Gab. Kabal going down. WWG1WGA WW. Our Country belongs to We The People 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

I enjoy the history and study of scripture (not 'the bible' as it is...in general, as it has been 'played' by false doctrine/translations) but back to the Creator's orig intent - incl Heb/Aramaic/Greek word studies,

"For no prophecy was ever brought forth by the will of man, but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."
II Peter 1:21

So...I am reading
your book in light of God's Word, God's Will on the topic

Interesting to note...Re: the study of ponerology. Did you know in scripture -the NT greek
word for 'evil' (to the end of evil intent) ...is the word 'poneros'.
(in the OT it is the word 'ra' - god of 'ra', etc...)

I consider that ALL WORLDLY 'study' has it's roots in 'sola scriptura'
and for all 'their' indepth study of evil, God's Word explains it best...
Evil begins with deception - the taking of God's 'Good' and twisting it for the devils intent, false 'pretty' the pkg on the outside...its affecting power comes from consenting to it

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

With respect...
I'd prefer to write that the other way around - imho the
Truth should always TRUMP ;0) evil's lie

The uncertainty of the lie ( a lie can not be certain, by it's own definition...it is a deception) implies the certainty of truth

1. btw...I am reading and enjoying your book.
2. ...

Many people believe in the truth with which they're presented! It's easier to lie to somebody then to tell them they've been lied to.