The Maya said 2012 would be the end of the world....it was for me. I lost my 2 oldest children in a plane crash 8 1/2 years ago. I was very hopeless, even with my one daughter, who, thankfully was NOT on the airplane that horrible night. Darkness. Despair. Everywhere. My love for my children had, and still is, my whole "being." By the grace of God, and the unbelievable love of my youngest daughter, family and friends, I am still here...on this Earth. I've slowly come back to life. Different. I found this wonderful "Cue" community in 2018, and I knew I had to help save the children. Our children are OUR life. It's always been about THE CHILDREN. THANK YOU. TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE HELPED ME FIND A PURPOSE AGAIN. We've only just begun to FIGHT! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Graymckay in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

I am SO sorry for the loss of two of your children! You must have great strength to have survived it. I have learned that serving others is the most effective cure for sorrow. You have my prayers!

Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

May the Lord bless you, and keep you, for the terrible losses you suffered. ..you have so much inner strength, and that has kept you in good stead to work through the pain you have gone through. I cannot imagine that pain. I know that as a mother and grandmother, my children and grandkids are my reason for living first and foremost. Sending you love and may you stay in the light of the Lord...♥️🙏

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I'm so happy you were able to heal some by joining the Q community. As I said to a fellow friend/Qanon last night that this community feels like a family. Although we don't know each other personally it is through our postings we begin to recognize each others unique personality and what their beliefs are. It seems many of us believe in the same and will fight to the death if called upon to protect our values and the Constitutional rights for all so that the younger ones will survive without the corruption.
God bless you and with the passing of each day you will become stronger because now you are needed more than ever as we ALL have a real purpose like nothing we have ever experienced in our lives to fight for. We are the new Revolutionaries and our forefathers would be very proud of all of us.

🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

God bless you. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

My HEART breaks for you, I too lost 2 babies, but not in the horrific way you did, mine was by the abuse of an ex...GOD protected & BLESSED me in so many ways... I finally had a beautiful little girl 36 yrs ago by the same ex...GOD gave me the light to get out of that situation...I precisely planned my move to get from his control...I moved away to another state ...always looking over my shoulder....I hate to say this but I was blessed once again, when I learned he had passed supposedly from COVID last August...Miracles never cease....I cry for you & pray for you...I want to also say I AM PROUD OF YOU, you never gave up...sending LOVE & PRAYERS ❤️🙏❤️🙏😇

🙏💕

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts