Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

The Maya said 2012 would be the end of the world....it was for me. I lost my 2 oldest children in a plane crash 8 1/2 years ago. I was very hopeless, even with my one daughter, who, thankfully was NOT on the airplane that horrible night. Darkness. Despair. Everywhere. My love for my children had, and still is, my whole "being." By the grace of God, and the unbelievable love of my youngest daughter, family and friends, I am still here...on this Earth. I've slowly come back to life. Different. I found this wonderful "Cue" community in 2018, and I knew I had to help save the children. Our children are OUR life. It's always been about THE CHILDREN. THANK YOU. TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE HELPED ME FIND A PURPOSE AGAIN. We've only just begun to FIGHT! ❤️

I'm so happy you were able to heal some by joining the Q community. As I said to a fellow friend/Qanon last night that this community feels like a family. Although we don't know each other personally it is through our postings we begin to recognize each others unique personality and what their beliefs are. It seems many of us believe in the same and will fight to the death if called upon to protect our values and the Constitutional rights for all so that the younger ones will survive without the corruption.
God bless you and with the passing of each day you will become stronger because now you are needed more than ever as we ALL have a real purpose like nothing we have ever experienced in our lives to fight for. We are the new Revolutionaries and our forefathers would be very proud of all of us.

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it