Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

The Maya said 2012 would be the end of the world....it was for me. I lost my 2 oldest children in a plane crash 8 1/2 years ago. I was very hopeless, even with my one daughter, who, thankfully was NOT on the airplane that horrible night. Darkness. Despair. Everywhere. My love for my children had, and still is, my whole "being." By the grace of God, and the unbelievable love of my youngest daughter, family and friends, I am still here...on this Earth. I've slowly come back to life. Different. I found this wonderful "Cue" community in 2018, and I knew I had to help save the children. Our children are OUR life. It's always been about THE CHILDREN. THANK YOU. TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE HELPED ME FIND A PURPOSE AGAIN. We've only just begun to FIGHT! ❤️

My HEART breaks for you, I too lost 2 babies, but not in the horrific way you did, mine was by the abuse of an ex...GOD protected & BLESSED me in so many ways... I finally had a beautiful little girl 36 yrs ago by the same ex...GOD gave me the light to get out of that situation...I precisely planned my move to get from his control...I moved away to another state ...always looking over my shoulder....I hate to say this but I was blessed once again, when I learned he had passed supposedly from COVID last August...Miracles never cease....I cry for you & pray for you...I want to also say I AM PROUD OF YOU, you never gave up...sending LOVE & PRAYERS ❤️🙏❤️🙏😇

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @angelnflite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Foley, click on at the bottom under it