Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I have a Dam I could sell you... cheap.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Wont it run up first. break $100k then crash?

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

i think he means we would be minning for the REAL GOLD a lot easier, if they can drop it without it hurting the earth.

are these rods going to be used to destroy the 3gorge dam? bye bye bitcoin?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

If Bitcoin isnt what brings down the central bank, what will? Dave from x22 was talking about how bitcoin could do it. Are any cryptos good?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

at the end of the day, you have nothing in your hand.

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

LOL I'd love to know what the Rods of God have to do with Bitcoin or whether this is just a metaphor for "blowing up" Bitcoin.

Don't need more Fiat

Low tolerance for B.S. Do not believe the official story of 9/11 or JFK Assassination. Looking forward to the Best That is Yet to Come.

How are the Rods of God applicable to bitcoin?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Nancy Keeler to her Publication

3G go BOOM.

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response Nancy Keeler to her Publication

3gd= 3 gorges dam. I read that 70% of bitcoin mining happens there.

(2) Show this thread

This is old but gets the point across. Way too erratic over the years

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

why does this dude say to buy bitcoin? honesy question.

Drop the hammer.

when someone is tried for treason, once they die their family is eligible to inherit their money. thats why eo 1221 freezes but doesnt confiscate assets.

if u could push all these crooks into bitcoin, freeze theirs assets and then destroy bitcoin, u could wipe out this money and prevent the $ transfer. this would eliminate the generational transfer of wealth for people like soros whose son is equally a piece of shit.

the chinese hate bitcoin too so this would obviously be coordinated.

backchannels are important.

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

That's how I see it playing out. [They'll] run from SLV broken and sinking to BTC the rocketship...which is SpaceX rocket. KABOOM!!!

(1) Show this thread

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

i read somewhere that btc was actually a DS & China currency 🤷🏿‍♂️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Since Jack had Bicoin in his profile , you would have to be absultely crazy as F to buy something that some nerd or china man has mined in theor basement like a Dungeon Master of a make believe game

Trying to follow: The assumption is the rods will attack energy sources for *coin Mining operations? I have to assume it is not only BTC, but others as well then (ETH, LTC, XRP, etc) - is that assumption for this post correct?

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

I want to know this to as im struggling to understand. Good guess though.

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

No. Not all can be mined. XRP, for example. Litecoin would very likely be affected, as it is closely related to BTC. I don't know how heavily involved China is with ETH, but it has no real future anyway.

IMO, XRP is poised to become the bridge currency of the world. Some alt coins are really good and will have their place, but BTC and ETH are the walking dead. Their power requirements are FAR too high, as are their outrageous transaction costs. They are also painfully slow.

No one will put up with that when they come to realize that XRP's power requirements and costs are so low as to be nearly non-existent, and almost all transactions are completed within 3 seconds.

(2) Show this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo
Like G I Joe movie, Zeus program

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

rutroh: bitcoin is powered by the reactors under 3GD in China.
Are#RodsOdGod going to take them out?
real meaning to#hammertime?
Watch the water?
Biblical flooding?

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

sorry for typo - I was typing in the dark - still in bed, catching up on the#NIghtShift 😂

(1) Show this thread

sorry the link did not work reposting
https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/02/worldwide-blackout-coming-with-air-raid-siren-warnings-will-this-actually-happen-this-time-must-video-3566941.html

they mention whiplash l hope he comes to anon l really miss him and have to go to gab to read his post, he told us about bitcoin long ago

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Anything that comes from that site has continued to be bullcrap. Judy Byington is nothing but a liar.

(1) Show this thread

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

Jason Q has mentioned Thor a good bit hi believe from the keys of Enoch

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication

Yes Jason is all about the book of Enoch

(1) Show this thread

Rods of God > 3 Gorges Dam > Bitcoin destroyed

100%

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

That was my guess as well. Ezra earlier on mentioned BTC Harvesting equipment was under the Gorges Dam in "Chyna". Crack in the structure, ready to break. Many people would die (not if previously forwarned to get outta Dodge), BTC destroyed. Hmmm

(2) Show this thread

Waves....