My own family thinks I am brainwashed by crazy rightwing conspiracy theories. (They voted for Trump.) I pray the irrefutable evidence reaches the public soon. I am at odds with the people that I love and are closest to me. They "are fightened for me". They want to get the vaccine and I have tried to tell them reasons why they should reconsider. The conversations are getting more heated. I feel I am fighting a battle that is pitting my own family against me. They refuse to consider the possiblity that what I try to tell them may actually be the truth. I needed to vent.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

In regards to those who want to get vaccinated, show them this.

Believer in God and his plan! A strong woman with zero desire to do everything a man can do but rather all the things a man can’t. Trump🇺🇸

You are not alone, at some point you have to just limit who and what you talk about so as not to alienate those you love. I would guess they know where you stand and they'll most likely come to you when things start getting exposed. Dont lose your family, just have faith in what ypu know and love them through this!!!

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

There with you honey, I feel your pain. Just remember one day soon we will be vindicated in our beliefs and then we have to help them get through the shock. God put us on this side of the fence for a reason because He knew we could stand up under the extreme pressure.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

I agree at some point the truth will be revealed and it will no longer be called a conspiracy theory. My concern is what happens to the millions of people who got that damn vaccine that Fauchi is so eager to push on everyone.

(1) Show this thread

Human, awake, tired of the sham. Bring on the Great Awakening! #WeHaveItAll 🐋💙🙏

hey you are not alone despite this being a very lonely road, there are so many of us now and growing rapidly, we Will hit critical mass, the sheep will wake, ive gone quiet as im just insulted now if i say anything, apparently im loved though haha

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

It would be certainly helful to get a bone! Like even give us Tom Hanks, if he's truly a Pedo and caught already, one public win could go a long way!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I had a very similar post this morning. I know how sad and frustrating it is. You're not alone in this.

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

I'm fighting the same fight. It's depressing and frustrating.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ms. J QKAG to her Publication

I am turning my anguish over to God and pray that He interceeds.

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Im in same boat. I backed off of trying to convince on most things. I lead them to water. Now its up to them and will be here for them if they have questions. But the vaccine is different because it could hurt/kill my loved ones so i will continue to push that one truth on them in hopes to save their life.

sounds all to familiar!

In response Wade 2046 to his Publication

I knew this was the one place where others would understand. Sadly all too many of us are in the same situation. My liberal family members are even worse so I am feeling rather alone at the moment. What hurts the most is the backlash I am suffering from my conservatives family members. I don't understand how they believe President Trump would accept the fraudulent election results, as if there is nothing more he can do. The worldwide corruption that seeks to destroy us is something they can't fathom.

(1) Show this thread