Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My own family thinks I am brainwashed by crazy rightwing conspiracy theories. (They voted for Trump.) I pray the irrefutable evidence reaches the public soon. I am at odds with the people that I love and are closest to me. They "are fightened for me". They want to get the vaccine and I have tried to tell them reasons why they should reconsider. The conversations are getting more heated. I feel I am fighting a battle that is pitting my own family against me. They refuse to consider the possiblity that what I try to tell them may actually be the truth. I needed to vent.

There with you honey, I feel your pain. Just remember one day soon we will be vindicated in our beliefs and then we have to help them get through the shock. God put us on this side of the fence for a reason because He knew we could stand up under the extreme pressure.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tmac464 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

I agree at some point the truth will be revealed and it will no longer be called a conspiracy theory. My concern is what happens to the millions of people who got that damn vaccine that Fauchi is so eager to push on everyone.