Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My own family thinks I am brainwashed by crazy rightwing conspiracy theories. (They voted for Trump.) I pray the irrefutable evidence reaches the public soon. I am at odds with the people that I love and are closest to me. They "are fightened for me". They want to get the vaccine and I have tried to tell them reasons why they should reconsider. The conversations are getting more heated. I feel I am fighting a battle that is pitting my own family against me. They refuse to consider the possiblity that what I try to tell them may actually be the truth. I needed to vent.

hey you are not alone despite this being a very lonely road, there are so many of us now and growing rapidly, we Will hit critical mass, the sheep will wake, ive gone quiet as im just insulted now if i say anything, apparently im loved though haha

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SquarePeg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sQuarepeg Alpha, click on at the bottom under it