"Follow Friends" ~Q
Joey loved pizza
Pheobe was the masseuse.
Nearly ALL the special celeb guest stars who appeared on the show have ties to Epstein & the occult. Anthony Bourdain tweeted that during commercial breaks, the entire cast would chant "Hail Satan".
The same people who run Hollywood, run America & most of the 🌍.

Jennifer Aniston > Popular in ALL Hollywood circles.
Jen Anniston < Reese Witherspoon + Hillary Clinton & CEO of Wayfair = Human trafficking.
Jen Anniston + Katy Perry + Reese Witherspoon + Ellen + Oprah + Tom Hanks = Human trafficking.
WHY do these rich celebs who can afford the most expensive exquisite foods in the world only wanna talk about 🍕?
"These people are sick" ~Q

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

hollywoodpedofooktards
hang them

I'm a god loving patriot in England that has been blessed with finding truth and other patriots that love President Trump Love is the key

Sickos vile and ill be praying to clean my soul after watching this

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

Wow that interview with sandler and anniston says it all! Damn this makes me sick!!!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I hear ROPE for the women & GUN SHOTS for the men. God will deal with them but I hope God plans on hunting parties first, instill fear in them before their death.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Brad Pitt fleeing from her now makes perfect sense.

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

These people will spend eternity burning.

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

I also heard Angelina jolie was involved in it but isn't her dad a huge Trump supporter?

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Alice Richter to her Publication

I wondered the same.

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

these people are Fooked. God was watching

I Drive and I Know things...

Relating to this crew... Only Ellen, a Rothschilds descendent, has been temporarily spared.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response M.D. Bryan to his Publication

Only way that happens is if she flipped on people higher up in the strata.

#pain

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Food for thought: What if Ellen Degeneres was perhaps a white or a grey hat. I watched & thought about the 2014 Oscars that she hosted where she ordered 🍕 for the audience. What if she was trolling them. She orders different types of🍕, passes out the 🍕all the while the camera is on them & their expressions are captured on film. Afterwards asking for tip money from the audience for the delivery guy. Almost something to the effect similar to Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes in 2020. Looking at some of the her shows videos it looks to me she kinda eggs her guests to reveal. 👀🕵️‍♀️

Here to make breakfast for the awakened ones.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

When Ellen was in lockdown and having withdrawels, she did a card trick.. pulled two sixes then a five. she looked in the camera and said oh well. maybe we can work something out. cards added up to 17. i think she was freaking out and reaching out to Cue.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Interesting take.Maybe being used to expose more as part of a deal?

(2) Show this thread

right and each one of those women are practiicng witches and part of the same coven called The Wing

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

jennifer Aniston admtted she was a practicing witch in a mainstream magazine i believe in 2019.

george Clooney and Ellen De Generate are confirmed CIA assets that they use to shape public opinion. there is a document from the ClA that verifies this

not buying that Jen Aniston is a part of that I think she genuinelyloves real pizza and is genuinely a good person.

In response MsF ixIt to her Publication

wrong she admits being a witch

(1) Show this thread

😂yeah, never talk about turmeric and ginger Kemon and apricots or the latest in " Foodie" or health food trends. Always Pizza and Pasta!! Hmmmmmm.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Reese Witherspoon too?!😳🤦‍♀️

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

look for female celebs with male names....

(1) Show this thread

evil sickos

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

couldn't take watching it. Just knowing, makes me ill

I think Jen is a dude.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication

i have heard that also...

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler ❤️POTUS 45/19

I hate them all so much for what they've done. Still doing probably.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Charlene Marie to her Publication

I think we can speak of some of these people in the past tense, from those lists of famous people that have been ex[e]cuted, arrested, or are awaiting tribunal. I know anyone can say anything on the Internet, but I hope that info is true if they're guilty of treason or crimes against humanity.

(1) Show this thread

I really hate that Adam Sandler may be a part of this

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

He DEFINITELY is not a MAY BE. Funny that Anniston refers to eating pizza as 'fun'?

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

I've seen his name noted in stuff as well. It makes me sad; I was huge fan years ago. it makes sense: He was huge movie star. One movie was Little Nicky. He dressed as a woman on SNL skits. Big Daddy had child actors. And he was big buddies with Anniston, who was a child of big soap actor, so she has to be steeped in HWood. 👀

(2) Show this thread