"Follow Friends" ~Q
Joey loved pizza
Pheobe was the masseuse.
Nearly ALL the special celeb guest stars who appeared on the show have ties to Epstein & the occult. Anthony Bourdain tweeted that during commercial breaks, the entire cast would chant "Hail Satan".
The same people who run Hollywood, run America & most of the šŸŒ.

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Q Post 3142- WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iā€™m a Christian and Iā€™m here for the precious children.

Lord I wish I had known how evil these people were.I use to watch this show every time it came on.Its so sickening to know I was watching Satan worshipers.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

No one told me life was gonna be this way...
Your love life's dead on arrival.

Spiritual patriot, save our children, animals, country, and beautiful planet!

Seeking Truth, Wisdom & Knowledge. It is the key to raising your abilities and your vibration! Here I come 5D & HIGHER!

WELL they are ALL executed now!

Whoah, I didnā€™t see that Rachel and Chandler, connection before, I did find out about, the cast chanting hail satan, in commercial breaks though. The fact that Joey loved pizza, was before overlooked, as we were blind to this before, along with Phoebeā€™s character being a masseuse. Wow, so in your face hey! šŸ¤ØšŸ™

Disgusted.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ’—šŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth šŸ™šŸ»šŸŒ…ā¤ļøāœļø

Okay guys! My patience is waring thin. Really thin. These sick pos scum sucking spawns of satan need to be rid of. NOW. I know most of them are already dead. But those WHO ARE NOT, need to be hunted down and taken OUT. ASAP. Before the Patriots start taking shit in their own hands!!!

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Makes my stomach turn. Here I am trying to be a better person living disability with pennies to my namewhile these people make million. This is sickening.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Yep all connected...disgusting. Bourdain knew all the inside details. Friends, BO, HRC, Kate Spade... his tweets are very revealing! Here are Obama and Bourdain advertising kids for sale in Vietnam. BH kids catalogue.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

From 2018, one of the more interesting videos concerning Bourdain.
Language is rough. Just a heads up.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/anthony-bourdain-was-exposing-the-illuminati.4038/

(1) Show this thread

Jennifer Aniston > Popular in ALL Hollywood circles.
Jen Anniston < Reese Witherspoon + Hillary Clinton & CEO of Wayfair = Human trafficking.
Jen Anniston + Katy Perry + Reese Witherspoon + Ellen + Oprah + Tom Hanks = Human trafficking.
WHY do these rich celebs who can afford the most expensive exquisite foods in the world only wanna talk about šŸ•?
"These people are sick" ~Q

I'm a god loving patriot in England that has been blessed with finding truth and other patriots that love President Trump Love is the key

Sickos vile and ill be praying to clean my soul after watching this

MAGAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øTrump WonšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øWWG1WGA šŸ™šŸ»Save The ChildrenšŸ™šŸ» šŸ’›šŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentšŸ’›šŸ’› PLEASE no DMā€™s

hollywoodpedofooktards
hang them

(20) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ā¤ļøāœļøā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸŠ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Many people in Hollywood have been involved with the Illuminati and participate in Satanic rituals. Many people will initially be shocked and have feelings of disbelief. You must do your own research because there has been much evil in our world for a very long time. Pray for God to reveal truth We must place our faith and Trust in God, not in man. Crimes against Humanity is EVIL and people need to be accountable.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø TRUST THE PLAN

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

im pretty sure im picking up what your putting down. ;) it ends on friday. ? just my guess.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Creepy.

Maybe another view should just x out the R.

(2) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Phoebe was also a practicing witch.

These findings explain why the cast got paid ridiculous amounts of money to move around on the sound stage and deliver lines.

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our countryšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Right in front of our noses.....WTH.....SICKšŸ¤¬šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! šŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. šŸ˜¹ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

I'm not understanding the RYB Education connection to the show.

In response Mara Mara to her Publication

The dots between the letters are Red Yellow Blue

(1) Show this thread

Snowden: "This Is A Question Even Still To This Day I Have Difficulties To Answer!"

Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSegCiqMbk

....and to think....i used to actually think one day id meet jen and she would see me for the great guy i am and be my girl friend?.....oh well...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ā¤ļøāœļøā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸŠ

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

I'm pretty sure she is a he. That eas a hard pill for me to swallow as well.

(0) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. šŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King šŸ™

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

I made this one! That's awesome!
It's so neat to see the impact we make, in real time.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

Rot. in. HELL.

(4) Show this thread

Adopting an animal saves you both. USA needs a return to common sense, God. Patriotism over all. No DM's. Treason deserves the rope.

It was right in our faces and we never knew, untilwe were awaked to the evil that has been around for so long.....

it used to sometimes make me feel like a total loser
bc on a LOT a lot of episodes one of them would talk abt
how it's been some ridiculous amount like ONE week
since they'd had (of course casual) sex and how
awful & unheard of that was!!!