"Follow Friends" ~Q
Joey loved pizza
Pheobe was the masseuse.
Nearly ALL the special celeb guest stars who appeared on the show have ties to Epstein & the occult. Anthony Bourdain tweeted that during commercial breaks, the entire cast would chant "Hail Satan".
The same people who run Hollywood, run America & most of the ๐ŸŒ.

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Jennifer Aniston > Popular in ALL Hollywood circles.
Jen Anniston < Reese Witherspoon + Hillary Clinton & CEO of Wayfair = Human trafficking.
Jen Anniston + Katy Perry + Reese Witherspoon + Ellen + Oprah + Tom Hanks = Human trafficking.
WHY do these rich celebs who can afford the most expensive exquisite foods in the world only wanna talk about ๐Ÿ•?
"These people are sick" ~Q

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Food for thought: What if Ellen Degeneres was perhaps a white or a grey hat. I watched & thought about the 2014 Oscars that she hosted where she ordered ๐Ÿ• for the audience. What if she was trolling them. She orders different types of๐Ÿ•, passes out the ๐Ÿ•all the while the camera is on them & their expressions are captured on film. Afterwards asking for tip money from the audience for the delivery guy. Almost something to the effect similar to Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes in 2020. Looking at some of the her shows videos it looks to me she kinda eggs her guests to reveal. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Interesting take.Maybe being used to expose more as part of a deal?

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StillInItX3 in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

Also if u ever watched any of Jennifer Mac's videos she does have one decoding Ellen Degeneres. Its worth taking a look if u haven't seen it already. It is a short video. She specifically points out a book (Juan) on the coffee table that the camera catches in Ellen Degeneres's home. Coincidence possibly or not. I think people need to keep an open mind. Think outside the box. Infiltration? ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtu.be/LpvJYFOY9gw