God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I PRAY that everyone reads this and practices situational awareness:
25 February is a SATANIC holiday called Walpurgis Day. Attempts to abduct young children will occur. Possibly with teenagers assisting in abductions. Starvation, rape and other tortures ensue.
PLEASE CALL: 1-888-373-7888 IF YOU WITNESS ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY.

PLEASE SHARE. THANK YOU.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

My mother's birthday.

No wonder she was such a malignant narcissist & KNOWINGLY married a child molester... May she rot in Hell!

The things you learn!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

May God Bless and heal you of the trauma that you sustained! Med Beds are coming and it completely removes all traumatic memories. SOON, you will be free.

#Prayingwithloveforyou

https://americaoutloud.com/the-quantum-healing-technologies-of-med-beds/

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I KNOW!!! And they start in Texas & Florida! I'll go visit my fren, QakeBaker & hubs & I will both have a go!

Thank you, dear.

Sending love and prayers your way right now. 💝💝🙏🙏💝💝

Thank you so much, fren!

The future's so bright, we gotta wear shades!

AMEN!

Thanks for sharing the photo, too! They love us unconditionally. God's gift to humanity.
😇

Oh, there's nothing better for healing a broken heart than some good goat love!

I like to lie down on the grass & let the babies jump all over me, playing king on the mountain with their nickle-sized hooves! What a great massage!

Plus, they're so silly I can spend HOURS watching them play - so much better than TV.

Sharing my life with these beautiful creatures is what helped me heal the MOST!

My beautiful Pearl & her baby, Maya, back in 2010.

Heartwarming!! One of my in laws owns several acres in N Ohio and bought pigmy goats as groundskeepers. 😉

They are very cute and inquisitive animals. Thank you!

I love pigmy goats because they're hilarious to watch. Not so hilarious to keep fenced in. They shoot right through the little 6" squares in the fence, off to the woods!

They do come back, though.

Funniest thing ever was watching Pearl get down on her knees to butt heads & play with them!

I had a tree about 7 feet from the fence in one pasture. They'd run up the trunk & bounce - and then land outside the fence where they could eat my rose bushes!

Naughty... little beer kegs on 4" legs.

I could not even contemplate milking such a critter - those tiny teats!

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it