God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I PRAY that everyone reads this and practices situational awareness:
25 February is a SATANIC holiday called Walpurgis Day. Attempts to abduct young children will occur. Possibly with teenagers assisting in abductions. Starvation, rape and other tortures ensue.
PLEASE CALL: 1-888-373-7888 IF YOU WITNESS ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY.

PLEASE SHARE. THANK YOU.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

My mother's birthday.

No wonder she was such a malignant narcissist & KNOWINGLY married a child molester... May she rot in Hell!

The things you learn!

May God Bless and heal you of the trauma that you sustained! Med Beds are coming and it completely removes all traumatic memories. SOON, you will be free.

#Prayingwithloveforyou

https://americaoutloud.com/the-quantum-healing-technologies-of-med-beds/

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Veritas159 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I'm already "mostly free," but truly FREE would be so awesome!

I'd liike my 161 IQ back from all the fluoride-based meds that were forced on me.

HBOT (hyperbarics) are great for tissue regeneration (including cerebral) and detoxification. I have found great utility in O3 suffusion into water, too. It has helped me immeasurably in detox of heavy metals. Chase it with liposomal glutathione from Core Med Science. Excellent company.

You will be 100% FREE of all trauma with the Med Bed. Based upon what I've read, it is curative.

(1) Show this thread

I KNOW!!! And they start in Texas & Florida! I'll go visit my fren, QakeBaker & hubs & I will both have a go!

Thank you, dear.

Sending love and prayers your way right now. 💝💝🙏🙏💝💝

(1) Show this thread