I PRAY that everyone reads this and practices situational awareness:
25 February is a SATANIC holiday called Walpurgis Day. Attempts to abduct young children will occur. Possibly with teenagers assisting in abductions. Starvation, rape and other tortures ensue.
PLEASE CALL: 1-888-373-7888 IF YOU WITNESS ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY.

PLEASE SHARE. THANK YOU.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Veritas159 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

My mother's birthday.

No wonder she was such a malignant narcissist & KNOWINGLY married a child molester... May she rot in Hell!

The things you learn!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

May God Bless and heal you of the trauma that you sustained! Med Beds are coming and it completely removes all traumatic memories. SOON, you will be free.

#Prayingwithloveforyou

https://americaoutloud.com/the-quantum-healing-technologies-of-med-beds/

(1) Show this thread

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

heres the whole Calendar confirmed Feb 25th is also Walpurgis Day. calls sacrifice for all ages!

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

also note** anytime it says (St.) in front its what they call one of the highest SRA holidays. so there may be a few Walpurgis dats but St.(Saint) Walpurgis Day is a high sacrificial holiday. tgese people are sick fux

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

THANK YOU, CHAD! I was looking for this and failed. Understandably, most people don't know that s@tanic dates are different than Christian holy days.

(2) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

No, this happens on April 30th. PLEASE check sources before you believe what people post!!!! Just because it sounds great or scary doesn't make it real... I keep checking everything I'm seeing and more than half is bunk...

These are just 3...there are many more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/walpurgis-night-0010965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbxHu-XUfZo

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Posted by ANON. It's valid:
operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2021/02/restored-republic-via-gcr-as-of-feb-15.html?m=1

"Thurs. 25 Feb. was the next satanic holiday and called Walpurgis Day according to an Occult Calendar of demonic holidays."

(1) Show this thread

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Oh wow, thanks for telling us.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Thank you. These evil people cannot succeed if enough of us are paying attention.

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Learn something new everyday. Never heard of that day.

Can you provide more information? I've tried to do more research and I only get that its celebrated on April 30th or May 1st and doesn't say anything about abduction. Thank you.

In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication

This contains very graphic information. Christian Holy days have different dates v satanist holidays:

operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2021/02/restored-republic-via-gcr-as-of-feb-15.html?m=1

(1) Show this thread