Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

DEEP RABBIT HOLE -> We all have both Bloodlines in us. Cain and Able which one are you going to feed, Seek the truth and the truth will set you FREE.. OMG I so UNDERSATND right this very moment in time 2/17/21 -> We have free will to pick what side. WOW !!!!

yes, we always have free will to choose. From conception i was subjected to SRA etc. and more...i did not want it. Under penalty of death i ran away...sort of like the mafia once in you just dont get to leave. I did anyway and some how God has preserved my life. But i learned we always have choice. despite 18 years of mkultra monarch torture based mind control i as a child did not want it and i choose to not let them have my heart. i did not come to know of God until i was older, but i knew what they did was wrong...very wrong and i wanted to tell. We are created with free will, we can choose.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @silentnQmQre in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. Praise God you had the wisdim snd strength to do do. I completely agree. WE have to choose.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

yes you make a great point - if we have lived it in the flesh or not, we have to choose each and every one.

(1) Show this thread

wow thank yoi for sharing , great message dor us all ❤️

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Thank you for sharing your powerful testimony. You are my very definition of a warrior. Many years ago, when I first began to research and learn about SRA and MK Ultra, it was other brave warriors like Cathy O'Brian and Brice Taylor that opened my eyes to how vast and wide the evil went. I thank you for sharing, too, because the more truth is unveiled the darkness grows fainter and fainter. This is my hope, prayer, and mission. No child should ever live in fear, torture, or pain. No human - nor animal either. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻 God Bless you!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

yes, thank you. im a bit outdated. sometimes i think my time has passed. we spoke out and we were silenced. im happy to see this younger generation comingbout and talking - be heard. it gies a long way toward healing. we have to hold up these survivirs gir their courage, hinor them and make sure this stops and never happens again-😉.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I have no words - I just send you blessing and may our GOD give you PEACE and LOVE.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

thank you...🙏🤗

(1) Show this thread