DEEP RABBIT HOLE -> We all have both Bloodlines in us. Cain and Able which one are you going to feed, Seek the truth and the truth will set you FREE.. OMG I so UNDERSATND right this very moment in time 2/17/21 -> We have free will to pick what side. WOW !!!!

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

i have been designing an Art project inspired by this. Funny i see it here and think i need to hurry up so i can work it.

in our very DNA

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

i love that i love

Easy choice!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

yes, we always have free will to choose. From conception i was subjected to SRA etc. and more...i did not want it. Under penalty of death i ran away...sort of like the mafia once in you just dont get to leave. I did anyway and some how God has preserved my life. But i learned we always have choice. despite 18 years of mkultra monarch torture based mind control i as a child did not want it and i choose to not let them have my heart. i did not come to know of God until i was older, but i knew what they did was wrong...very wrong and i wanted to tell. We are created with free will, we can choose.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

wow thank yoi for sharing , great message dor us all ❤️

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. Praise God you had the wisdim snd strength to do do. I completely agree. WE have to choose.

(4) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

they are talking about the shadow Terry. most people think evil is only in the elites. we all have a dark side. Shadow work can help you become aware of it and use the relationship to your benefit. Think of it as teaching your pet grizzly to behave itself and become your friend not your enemy.

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response james wafer to his Publication

And that is why when one points out their own negative behavior in others it's called "Being in your shadow" or "projecting". We are here to Master our (weak) mind. The one in our head. Our strong brain is in our heart. The brain in the heart is called neurocardiology. HeartMath has recorded the heart to be approximately 60 times greater electrically and up to 5,000 times stronger magnetically than the brain.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response james wafer to his Publication

face the light and keep the shadows behind you.

(6) Show this thread