Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

DEEP RABBIT HOLE -> We all have both Bloodlines in us. Cain and Able which one are you going to feed, Seek the truth and the truth will set you FREE.. OMG I so UNDERSATND right this very moment in time 2/17/21 -> We have free will to pick what side. WOW !!!!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

yes, we always have free will to choose. From conception i was subjected to SRA etc. and more...i did not want it. Under penalty of death i ran away...sort of like the mafia once in you just dont get to leave. I did anyway and some how God has preserved my life. But i learned we always have choice. despite 18 years of mkultra monarch torture based mind control i as a child did not want it and i choose to not let them have my heart. i did not come to know of God until i was older, but i knew what they did was wrong...very wrong and i wanted to tell. We are created with free will, we can choose.

Thank you for sharing. Praise God you had the wisdim snd strength to do do. I completely agree. WE have to choose.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

yes you make a great point - if we have lived it in the flesh or not, we have to choose each and every one.