Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

DEEP RABBIT HOLE -> We all have both Bloodlines in us. Cain and Able which one are you going to feed, Seek the truth and the truth will set you FREE.. OMG I so UNDERSATND right this very moment in time 2/17/21 -> We have free will to pick what side. WOW !!!!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

yes, we always have free will to choose. From conception i was subjected to SRA etc. and more...i did not want it. Under penalty of death i ran away...sort of like the mafia once in you just dont get to leave. I did anyway and some how God has preserved my life. But i learned we always have choice. despite 18 years of mkultra monarch torture based mind control i as a child did not want it and i choose to not let them have my heart. i did not come to know of God until i was older, but i knew what they did was wrong...very wrong and i wanted to tell. We are created with free will, we can choose.

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shatter The Silence Warrior, click on at the bottom under it