#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To Truly be free you need...

To Truly be free we all need Free Energy. πŸ™βš‘οΈ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

π•π”Όβ„π•€π•‹π”Έπ•Š π•π•†π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 πˆππ…πˆππˆπ“π”πŒ

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response kryptonite Quantum17 to his Publication

Can’t wait, what a wonderful World is coming.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

welcome grand new world

universal law

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

I love it when you share old
tweets from VK! These are awesome! The best is yet to come!!!

and to get rid of energy vampires

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO1996028882A1/en
one of three patents mentioned by YellowstoneWolfAZ in "The Pan" vid - what we should be talking about with friends and family at Easter he says :)

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

this is the third patent he talks about, also held by the US Dept.of Navy (as is the room temperature superconductor one)
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

here's the second one again, so they're all in the same place.
patent held by US Department of Navy
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1/en

(2) Show this thread

free energy coming soon
patent held by US Dept of Navy enables zero point energy power plant
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1/en

I love Jesus, my husband of 41 years 5 children & 13 grandchildren✝️❀️ I’m the wife of an Army VeteranπŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸš€ I’m a PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrumpπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

If it's magnetic what happens to people with pacemakers and difibrilators?

(2) Show this thread

Patriot who served in our armed forces. I love this country! De Oppressor Liber

yes, yes...medbeds and all the suppressed tech which helps humanity. which is why they suppressed it.

In response Memento Mori to his Publication

so blessed to be here to witness this ❀️ so so nice to live a much better live!

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

PLANDEMIC EXPOSED

Audio Here
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://anonup.com/thread/1713807

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

I fear for all the people that have recieved or are scheduled to received the SCAMdemic vaccine. When will it finally be stopped?

(1) Show this thread

They cant stop what is coming❣ AwokenQDJTlover & follower for own knowlege of progress

@WhipLash347 Morning VKπŸ€—, guys & gals, Pls share to help our beloved President DJT❀
https://www.facebook.com/103426008451816/posts/113779007416516/?sfnsn=scwspmo
also his Ausie News page, thanQ
Much love from SA or rather ZA (as in South Africa not Saudi Arabia lol)
πŸ€—

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Ok hands up who is writing the script. Things are coming along very nicely.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Would you be willing to build a new home with the free energy technology in the blueprints?
Nana understands there would have to be changes made to your existing home to accomodate.
Hell I will loan you the bulldoser, I will rebuild on this farm. Not leaving the family farm, but willing to rebuild.
The new city Nana saw in the future looked nothing like cities now.
And life was good!

Only followers of this user (@TXsunshine) can see their posts

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

the little tiny thingy is about $12,000 that goes in your box and viola free energy! Well thats what i was told.

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

I can't wait -- especially for the medbeds!

(1) Show this thread

Can energy be truely free? If it were free, we would already have it, no? Seems like we need to build something, or do something new to cause energy to be made Freely.

Are we thinking like, One-Time Purchase of some device that gives us, from then on, unlimited Free Energy? Obviously there would be different sized devices, for different applications, so the pricing would vary. The devices may wear out or break, requiring a technician or repair, so a little cost there.

Where is the energy coming from? Energy can be neither made or destroyed, so from where are we taking it freely fro

but, if this Free Energy requires some kind of Infrastructure, ain't no way it free.

They cant stop what is coming❣ AwokenQDJTlover & follower for own knowlege of progress

Ben, all were made ages ago, by Nikola Tesla, but the evil boycotted him all the way, to keep us suffering, and enslaved, pls read this Awesome free online Book regarding Mr. Tesla, will answer Many thingsπŸ€—
Soon, we will have it all, as was meant to be
➑️ https://t.co/bM4ic95U29

(2) Show this thread

free energy is here - first country to do it will start a worldwide evolution.

As a Texan who just went without power for 3 days I would really appreciate it if the corporate and political thugs would get out of all my business, energy being first on the list! What a mismanaged shitshow we have gone through!

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

soooo ready!!!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
LET MY PEOPLE GO

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

You can bet us Texas are learning that the hard way! Good edu imo

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Also the release of hidden technologies such as Quantum Healing Technologies and Replicators

Then we would be free from big pharma and the poisoned food industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5aKTsI1NFU&t=17s

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

JUST jump AHEAD @ the first 2 MINUTES 20 seconds

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dS9fbL2xSPDM/

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Any thought on how this might mesh with Rush's death? I was praying he would get access to such technology.

(4) Show this thread
(1) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I have been waiting for this for 30+ years. I honestly never thought we would be looking at the possibility of true freedom. Everyone always told me I was nuts, but now millions are seeing just now NOT Nuts I really was.

No more IRS! No More Debt!

I would really like to move back to California. If this happens, then I can!

WOOHOO!

Sadly the simple life of a Cabin in the Woods & Survive off Nature is Not allowed in a lot of States, Government wants to keep people in debt ( enslaved) to them..

my personal opinion is,... perpetual motion with magnets,....πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ