Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Bee Saved to his Publication

I live 40 minutes from this.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

...choose to live without Fear and believe in Your)S(elf knowing God is in control.

jesus christ

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

That's why I wanted a straw bale home with couple of rocket mass heaters to keep it warm. Amish get by with propane fueled appliances. I could do eithout television and my phone. More would get done without the distractions.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

free energy. I remember!

To understand this world is an illusion.

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

To Truly be free you need...to be careful who/what you worship.

Some worship money or power, some even worship soccer players or music star. We all worship someone or something, the choice is yours.

The ONLY thing you need to be truly free is GOD.

broke....nothing too lose....nowhere to go.

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

Think for yourself!

Follows her Curious calling Artist @ heartintuit productions "Where is the closest star?" TheClosestStarIsTheOneWithinYourself

the ability to respond (responsibility). We have surrendered our ability to respond and given it to Government, corporations, medial education and religion.

Teacher.Medical provider.IT lead 17 yrs.1st Gen Auschwitz survivor.Pro-Constitution.Like not=to support.DRAIN THE SWAMP ALL OF IT! TRUMP2021

THE TRUTH

WHAT GOD OFFERS...TRUTH.

Something we have lacked for too many years now, and decades without before now.

Courage

Land of your own. Every King needs a castle with which to rule. Without it you are little more than a transient. Land without the burden of the Fed bank tax system.

thruth!!!

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

God

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

...truth

Closure

truth revealed to ALL

I love God I love my Counrty I love Donald Trump

Jesus Christ 🙏

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

FAITH, TRUTH & HARMONY🙏

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

Faith in myself, we are free🙏❤️

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

To be absolved of all of your sins and committed to sin no more

100% God, family, country loving Patriot! Bad ass chick if you try me. Fight for Freedom! Never bow to evil, ever.

Faith.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

I need to stop by here more often.
I miss@VincentKennedy posts.
I wish you were on Gab more.
Free Energy
Love
Truth

Only followers of this user (@TXsunshine) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my thermos