#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To Truly be free you need...

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

To Truly be free we all need Free Energy. 🙏⚡️

Also the release of hidden technologies such as Quantum Healing Technologies and Replicators

Then we would be free from big pharma and the poisoned food industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5aKTsI1NFU&t=17s

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Any thought on how this might mesh with Rush's death? I was praying he would get access to such technology.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

JUST jump AHEAD @ the first 2 MINUTES 20 seconds

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dS9fbL2xSPDM/

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

I dont trust Ward

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

I want Rush to be the living proof - please

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Cannot wait!! I'm especially excited for my parents who need this right now!

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

mine too, my mum has parkinsons disease

(1) Show this thread