#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My parents live in Mississippi. They lost power but are fortunate to have a generator. My mom turned on the facet today...low water preassure, then went to a trickle. She called water dept & was told with so many people running water so their pipes wouldn’t freeze it drained the reservoir tank and now also have a major water main break. No water in stores. Was told to boil snow by the water dept. My grandmother lives with them and is 96. I am sure there are horrendous stories out there. WATER in all these states common problem.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication

HERE WE GO WITH THE WATER! POISONING BY HACKERS IN OTHER CITIES THIS WEEK! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

God bless and protect all those directly affected in Texas and other states experiencing severe weather and additional hardships.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

AMEN! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸