#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

My parents live in Mississippi. They lost power but are fortunate to have a generator. My mom turned on the facet today...low water preassure, then went to a trickle. She called water dept & was told with so many people running water so their pipes wouldnโ€™t freeze it drained the reservoir tank and now also have a major water main break. No water in stores. Was told to boil snow by the water dept. My grandmother lives with them and is 96. I am sure there are horrendous stories out there. WATER in all these states common problem.

HERE WE GO WITH THE WATER! POISONING BY HACKERS IN OTHER CITIES THIS WEEK! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

God bless and protect all those directly affected in Texas and other states experiencing severe weather and additional hardships.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

AMEN! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread