#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

My parents live in Mississippi. They lost power but are fortunate to have a generator. My mom turned on the facet today...low water preassure, then went to a trickle. She called water dept & was told with so many people running water so their pipes wouldn’t freeze it drained the reservoir tank and now also have a major water main break. No water in stores. Was told to boil snow by the water dept. My grandmother lives with them and is 96. I am sure there are horrendous stories out there. WATER in all these states common problem.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Murphy in this post can reply

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication

Where in Mississippi. Im in MS.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Lumberton

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

Don't boil the snow. Something isn't right about it. I got a scoop last night in a cup. It "melted" but there was NO water in the cup. I don't think it's "natural". Just my experiment with it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

What part of Mississippi?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Do they have a hot water tank? There is water in there...Also your toilet tanks have water boil and use.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yes. Lived majority of their lives in CT so they know how to survive cold temps/snow/ice etc. Many are seeking them out for help. My dad had used the water from our hot water heater when I was little in the blizzard of 1978. Watching him with his tools...& duct tape LOL made me think he could do anything. I have no doubt he will be a rock to many down there trying to manage their situations. Many are panicking because it is unchartered territory.

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

HERE WE GO WITH THE WATER! POISONING BY HACKERS IN OTHER CITIES THIS WEEK! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

God bless and protect all those directly affected in Texas and other states experiencing severe weather and additional hardships.

(1) Show this thread