We'll see what happens = Let's see what happens. ..

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

https://twitter.com/NoToadsAllowed/status/1456450173564039182?s=20

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica — RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

Still! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

17 seconds on the 17th

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

ill Be in My Truck at "Hampton" Culp. knock door wake doG up... out Front.. when ever the clown shows ready

He said 24..X... god i Hope so.. doG has Missed his Girls Long enough

God fearing, Country Loving, Wife, and Momma Bear✝️🇺🇸❤️🦅

Personally, I love to hear that!! We shall, indeed!❤️

Well, tried to listen, but like most.....they layer a song over it and I cannot understand what he's saying.

he says 2024, so nothing is going to happen now

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication

Right. Patriots are expected to sit on our hands and wait. It's like a lockdown within a lockdown. By 2024, little if any of MAGA America will remain. March 4th is the cutoff on 'waiting' for me.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication

He said Nothing about 2024, absolutely nothing.

(4) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Soon - President of the World 🌎

💥It's all in the numbers.💥

Q949Trust the plan.
Full control.
Q

Hit this 1 1/2 days ago 10:03 AM, Feb. 16
https://anonup.com/thread/1602415

Posted this at 10:03 PM tonight 2/17
https://anonup.com/thread/1682479

Time Diff between my tweets 12 hours matching your vibe.

Time Diff between your tweet and mine is
1 d 11 h and 46 m
1 2 10

111 matching your vibe again.

Q1210
Over the target.
This door will be opened later.
The choice, to know, will be yours.
END.
Q

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

2024 my a$$

this is a professor at UAB talking about Rush Limbaugh
president@uab.edu light up his emails

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Micah Dean to his Publication

Karmas a bitch- this "Professor " needs to feel the wrath of God! and be fired for being an unethical human stain

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Micah Dean to his Publication

THIS IS THE OFFICE PHONE # TO THE PRES. OF UAB THAT HIRED SARAH PARCAK- PMEASE PASS IT ON! CALL HIM AND TELL HIM FIRE RHIS INHUMANE PROFF. THAT WISHED PAINFUL DEATH TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING - OVER POLITAL DIFFERENCES !!! FUCK HER !!

(7) Show this thread

Honest patriot just trying to make the world a better place.

When are they going to tell the people about all these great things?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

45th Share! 👇😎👍

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

Spiritual patriot, save our children, animals, country, and beautiful planet!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

Great Cabinet Advisors too! 👇😂👍

(1) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

For certain he is not the only one! 80k plus because they just have not fully figured out the cheating of election fraud in CT and NY. Really even Kracken/Q have not figured this out.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

For certain he is not the only one! 80k plus because they just have not fully figured out the cheating of election fraud in CT and NY. Really even Kracken/Q have not figured this out.

Was just going to post the link to this. Listened to it. A lot going on. Great to hear him. He actually sounds very upbeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ndFKvUGLg&feature=youtu.be

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

video was removed

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Yup removed. Glad I seen it!!

(3) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

The Best is Yet to Come!!!

Promises made
Promises kept

🇺🇸🦅😎

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

❤️that. Have you posted: Gab, 107daily.com, telegram?

(1) Show this thread