We'll see what happens = Let's see what happens. ..

he says 2024, so nothing is going to happen now

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dwernke in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication

He said Nothing about 2024, absolutely nothing.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Right. Patriots are expected to sit on our hands and wait. It's like a lockdown within a lockdown. By 2024, little if any of MAGA America will remain. March 4th is the cutoff on 'waiting' for me.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

Oops - to add (it would not let me edit) - don't worry. Things will work out. It is hard to see at the moment, but we are not going to allow the blue to stay in control.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication

The 'blue' in control does not work for me after March 4th.

(1) Show this thread

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

No, he did not say anything about 2024. As we all know, if we allow the corruption to continue and not kick biden out of the way where he does not belong, there will never be another election. "If" china allows it - they will be in control of it - but make it "appear' we will have a choice (which we will not). They will not allow our voices to be heard.