We'll see what happens = Let's see what happens. ..

this is a professor at UAB talking about Rush Limbaugh
president@uab.edu light up his emails

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicahDean in this post can reply

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Micah Dean to his Publication

THIS IS THE OFFICE PHONE # TO THE PRES. OF UAB THAT HIRED SARAH PARCAK- PMEASE PASS IT ON! CALL HIM AND TELL HIM FIRE RHIS INHUMANE PROFF. THAT WISHED PAINFUL DEATH TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING - OVER POLITAL DIFFERENCES !!! FUCK HER !!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Karmas a bitch- this "Professor " needs to feel the wrath of God! and be fired for being an unethical human stain

Dear Anonup administrator please consider making a POS button for post like this. There needs to be a way to show our disgust for post that points out the sick twisted scum of the earth. Think of it as a "I hate the thought of it".

disgusting trash karma is going to get that bitch good

sent an email. my daughter is looking at colleges and is a D1 all state NJ goal keeper! we eliminated this college as soon as i saw this. just like many others. had to voice my opinion to the pres. disgraceful. and this shit drives me crazy with our education. im thinking its just not worth it anymore. poor education all over US!

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

what's the "immeasurable harm to millions" this idiit speaks wrongly of?

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

Just did