Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy@phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k9qag/how-to-escape-the-confines-of-time-and-space-according-to-the-

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, it is most easy in between states to thread the needle and "pass through the looking glass." I haven't read the article yet but it looks good and is more easily digestible than the original document but know it may have some misinformation.

In the original doc, you will find this gem explaining what Alice passing "through the looking glass" really means in terms of consciousness.

For those interested, see link for the tapes used for training and learning the techniques associated with the hemisynch gateway process.

https://mega.nz/folder/uSZGCYCQ#-3miZdUvjf0W7zmBTL8C8Q

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Rise For Freedom to his Publication

Trying to open but they just spin :(

In response Rise For Freedom to his Publication

This is the screenshot I meant to attach that explains Alice "passing through the looking glass"

(2) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

For those interested, for years I've had a software based brainwave generator which hundreds of different presets from people trying all kinds of things. In addition, advanced users can create their own sequence of binaural beats for any frequency range and other things, and even add in external sound files for further effects. It's very old but still works and I've played around with it and well.. you can achieve some very interesting states based off ANY frequency you desire. If some are interested, I could share what I have with you - message me

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

meeeee!

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Absolutely, certain music can send you flying high... love that time at night!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Some of the sounds like the water bowls work kinda like a doctor checking reflects, when I hear them my spine straightens uncontrollably kinda like when the doc tapes your knew with the tunning fork.

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

This subject has been showing up for me a lot lately. Time to dive in! Can't wait to see what we find.

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

100% agree with you Nana. I have expereinced all of the above and greatly enjoy spending time with the angels. This is reality living in our higher consciousness. Many blessings.❤️🌟

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication

😘😇Awesome, glad to see I am not alone in this.

(1) Show this thread

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

This keeps coming up over and over again for me---- Last night i was looking into ascenion. I've been researching this for over a year now- but still very interesting.
I used to have very VIVID "Dreams"- Once even saw myself coming out of my own body--- Then i got sick and didnt dream for 4 years. Its finally coming back (I am also healthier- so that makes sense)
I need to look at what you found here! Thanks Nana!

In response Toast Jones to her Publication

The tonic water with quininne and vitamins I think make a difference as well as the frequencies and grounding

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Toast Jones to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I have heard it called astral travel, remote viewing, and even dream walking...I love them all.....

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Nana is enjoying it all.

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

this is real. "dream walkers," I am.

(2) Show this thread