Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy@phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k9qag/how-to-escape-the-confines-of-time-and-space-according-to-the-

I have heard it called astral travel, remote viewing, and even dream walking...I love them all.....

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

this is real. "dream walkers," I am.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Nana is enjoying it all.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The best one I ever did was traveling deep into space. I saw a galaxy that was unique and beautiful before I was called back to myself. Maybe 3-4 months later that galaxy was on discovery....scientists had just discovered it in the furtherest reaches of the universe...lol...but I was there first!!!! lol......

(1) Show this thread