Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy@phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k9qag/how-to-escape-the-confines-of-time-and-space-according-to-the-

This keeps coming up over and over again for me---- Last night i was looking into ascenion. I've been researching this for over a year now- but still very interesting.
I used to have very VIVID "Dreams"- Once even saw myself coming out of my own body--- Then i got sick and didnt dream for 4 years. Its finally coming back (I am also healthier- so that makes sense)
I need to look at what you found here! Thanks Nana!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LePepeToastJones in this post can reply

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Toast Jones to her Publication

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response slick roq to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Toast Jones to her Publication

The tonic water with quininne and vitamins I think make a difference as well as the frequencies and grounding