Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy@phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k9qag/how-to-escape-the-confines-of-time-and-space-according-to-the-

100% agree with you Nana. I have expereinced all of the above and greatly enjoy spending time with the angels. This is reality living in our higher consciousness. Many blessings.❤️🌟

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightworker444444444 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication

😘😇Awesome, glad to see I am not alone in this.

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are certainly not alone. Topics on higher cosnciousness are my favorite. Any time you want to have a discussion on topics such as these please let me know.🙂❤️🌟

(1) Show this thread