Thing logically. You fearfags really think Q was created to awaken the public so we would outnumber [them] and their [followers] on a level that is insurmountable? I have friends and family members that I used to think were a lost cause and now they come to me first with new info. The white hats know if no arrests happen it would be chaos. Relax. Arrests are going to happen.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

THANK YOU! Bam bitches!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God's Plan, Abyss for the wicked. There will be arrests and then their final destination ETERNALLY

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I think fearfag is my new favorite word. 😂

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

My parents thought I was CRAZY just 2 months ago. My dad said he'd kiss my feet if any of this came true. I just got a text last night saying he believes he's going to GLADLY kiss my feet next time I see him! We all just need to keep on going, people are waking up EVERY SINGLE DAY! More and more now that we are here.

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication

My dad said I'd given him a headache! And, i only shared rhe highlights. i just completely woke up in th past couple of weeks.#BetterLateThanNever#wwg1wga

I'm a BIG Pain in the Butt. Yeshua is Lord!

In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication

Awesome. I have a family member who was pro mainstream, even pro-vax at one point, until she started getting other friends who are like me, and now she believes all of this stuff going on is true. My prayer was that Our Father would send her someone like me that she would listen to, and that prayer was answered. Thank you Father!

(6) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Gen. Hyten, whose a USAF General and serves as the 11th Vice Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs of Staff since Nov. 21, 2019, started a telegram account yesterday and is on a serious rant. He's supporting everthing Q has told us and what we believe. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@GeneralHyten

In a world where you can be anything, dont be a fearfag.

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

#MassArrests inside the gates.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Thank you Doq. Couldn't have stated it any better.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I wish I could get my 20 year ld daughter to Awaken! I try 1 drop at a time. She thinks I'm crazy!

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

i know i know was my fav anwser to my parents.. so now I KNOW LOL.

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

I know the feeling! I've been trying to wake my kids up for 3 years. Soon they will see!

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is not worried, anyone with any sense should realize that this is the time, after this moment in time everything would be different. Anyone that thinks that Trump and Q would not pull the trigger with all the evidence that they have before the public perception of the exchange of power happens is well ...not thinking.
Stand up like the Patriots yall are!
Be fookin fearless!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Pray OUT LOUD!

WWG1WGA MAGA MTWGA....Red Pilled after 9/11.......

For the first time in a long time the Military will be used in a fight that has an outcome of peace and a noble fight instead of just making money for The Deep State players and furthering their agenda . Parents Sons & Daughters will be going to fight these people to take them down for good ... I pray for everyone of them that sets foot into this biblical ffight for Good to Triumph over evil .

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I've been trying to figure out why some people have more faith and belief in this plan than others. I think it comes down to the drops and those of us that have read them and those that haven't. When you know the drops, you trust the plan.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

🙃🙃🙃I was saying yesterday it's like having faith in God. You've never seen him/it but you just feel that it's there. And there are comms for both.

(1) Show this thread

got my chair, brother!

Solid vibes DOQ..

THE GREAT AWAKENING! - WWG1WGA!!- GOD WINS!!! "FB" DISABLED JAN. "17" - NOW I AM HERE!! WELCOME FRIENDS!!

DOC HOLLIDAY IS SHOOTING STRAIGHT, RIGHT ON TARGET!!

BOMBS AWAY!! BOOMS INCOMING!!!👉💥🍿

RIGHT IN TIME FOR NATIONAL POPCORN DAY!!

ANON "HOLIDAY!!"😉

BTW: REMEMBER G.M.? WHT DID SHE KNOW & TELL?

Holding the line and praying!!

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

If people would know where to look, its blantly obvious that arrest have been made. Hillary doesn’t even look like Hillary anymore 😂😂

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

my family already thinks I'm crazy. I don't dare bring that up

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

biden sure aint biden anymore either

(2) Show this thread

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

I don't understand at this point how people don't see it... This is happening; period. Best time people get their heads wrapped around that.

In response JQsh G21 to his Publication

People don't see it because they don't want to. I have family, friends, and co-workers that are so filled with hate they can't think with wisdom and understanding. It is like a veil is in front of their eyes. So we need to pray that everyone's heart can be opened to truth.

(1) Show this thread

The Truth is hiding in plain sight.

tweet/gab the President or his aides, family or friends with one word "DECLASSIFICATION".

Mr. President,

DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY

Documentary filmmaker, writer, and bush pilot. Patriot for Creator, patriot for USA.

Exactly what I've been telling people too

Doq you are a drug i cant shake. You say all the right things to keep my faith in things. Its mot easy ill admit. But you keep myself and many others hooked!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I am Totaly Down With This Statement