Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Thing logically. You fearfags really think Q was created to awaken the public so we would outnumber [them] and their [followers] on a level that is insurmountable? I have friends and family members that I used to think were a lost cause and now they come to me first with new info. The white hats know if no arrests happen it would be chaos. Relax. Arrests are going to happen.

I don't understand at this point how people don't see it... This is happening; period. Best time people get their heads wrapped around that.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JQshG in this post can reply

In response JQsh G21 to his Publication

People don't see it because they don't want to. I have family, friends, and co-workers that are so filled with hate they can't think with wisdom and understanding. It is like a veil is in front of their eyes. So we need to pray that everyone's heart can be opened to truth.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread