Only people mentioned by @Angelzplay in this post can reply

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

I took p-chem in college. The phases of material, liquid, solid, gas- the snow was melting, but staying inside the snow matrix, and allowed you to compress it into a ball of slush at the end. If you had put it in a saucepan on the stove, you might have seen water eventually, however, the properties of things in the solid phase will stay close to the temperature of ice until all the ice has melted... and then once all the ice has melted, then the water can increase in temperature. and eventually turn to steam at the boiling point.

Any plastic smell is likely due to some of the propane not being fully combusted, and perhaps condensing into the snowy matrix.

Nothing really unusual here! I've been in plenty of winter storms in New England, light fluffy snow, wet snow, slushy snow.... all normal depending upon the weather at storm time.

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

The other video showing sparking in the microwave may be due to aluminum salts used to seed clouds, something that started after inauguration day, but had stopped over a year ago when DJT mentioned stopping chem trails. (I had thought it was bogus until seeing patents and photos of the plane rigs being inspected inside, as well as the spray getups on the planes!)

🇺🇸Digital Soldier Who Wants To Make A Difference. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Trump #Q

I put some in a cup and its evaporating inside but not melting. its 29 degrees and snowing outside but yet its melting and dripping off of my roof. Im in Tennessee

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I guess you're not used to snow. That is actually normal.

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

oh i guess it smells like melted plastic notmally too. ok. thanks for stopping by.

(1) Show this thread

That is normal. It looked fine when you packed it by hand into a snowball and melting it takes a while because you made it more dense. I use a propane torch on my steps and walkway after snow storms it hardpack doesnt melt fast.

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

well when i used thr torch outside on this snow it melted immediately. i live how everyone feels the need to debunk my video. think what you want. ill think what i want.

(1) Show this thread

Love God, Family, liberty - gotta live in the country to steer clear of the mainstream flow of idiocracy. #MAGA #WWG1WGA

that snow looks and acts exactly like snow we experience in MT. I get it that ppl in TX have no idea what snow is like, so are looking for some conspiracy about it, but just like that person from ID said, this looks like normal consistency, and evaporative results from exposure to heat. nothing to see here. sorry.

In response King In the North to his Publication

i guess real snow smells like melted plastic when melted too. so odd.

(1) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

From Idaho here.... some snow is very dry and hard to form into a ball. Using blow torch causes instant evaporation so no dripping. Nothing abnormal other than the jet stream has dropped way down which has shifted weather patterns and some states freezing that don't usually experience these temps. We have been warmer than usual with very little snow until last weekend. The weather patterns we are experiencing are definitely unusual but the snow is very normal that you are showing.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

well except i debunk your theory when i go outside and melt the unpacked snow and it does turn to water. since when can you squeeze water out of ice and why would evaporated snow smell like plastic? you do you.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

missouri here..we are used to snow. thid is dry snow light. when you make a ball with it close your hand it refreezes abd turns into almost ice looking. weve NEVER been able to pack dry snow. i.havent tried melting it yet.

(2) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Thats called dry powder and is what skiiers and snowboarders live for. Its natural.

The black snow is soot from the lighter.

This is getting to be as bad as the Tide Pod Challenge now.

I live in northern Canada. Snow comes in many different forms - sticky, dry, fluffy....The colder it is the dryer the snow I find. We have a lot of snow falls where you cannot make snow balls. We have had day after day of brutally cold weather and very little snow fall for the season.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

i guess it smells like melted plastic too.

(1) Show this thread

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Wow. Ok, so before y'all have a heart attack over here, I'm going to debunk this video a bit and some of the other comments in here.
1) This is real snow. Even if clouds were seeded, it doesn't make the snow less real. Yes, snow can be impure.
2) When you melt snow with a blowtorch, you are causing sublimation. Look it up. This is 4th grade physical science. This is why the snow in the sink is making water but the snow in her hand isn't.
3) To anyone who is burning anything and touching it to the snow and seeing it turn black, those are particulates from the fuel you are burning.

America first! MAGA in a blue state.

Just tried this with our icy snow in Oregon. it turned black and smelled like lighter fluid. I've never tried this before, so I don't know if iit's normal.

Big power hitter. Big arm. Love God and Trump. Hostile toward fake pandemics, fake elections, big tech, and senile actor fake presidents.

#TexasPatriot #ProudNavyMom #WWG1WGA #TRUMPMYPRESIDENT #DarkToLight #GodWins #RiseUp #ChooseBetterIdols BE LOVE & LIGHT #FAITHOVERFEAR

crazy! I'm in DFW As well, heading out to do the same!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Tried the same experiment myself today. I lit a wood shishkabob stick and placed it next to the snowball...I could see it singe, leaving black marks and it smelled funny.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have done the same thing. I tried to melt my snow with a match. It just turned black . . . no water at all and no melting.

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

MS, mine turned black and barely could make a snowball to do it. Tried today and its like a powder or salt, can not make anything which explains with 6" of snow no one can build snow men or have snowball fights. Definitely strange.

Married ,Patriot, Hoosier, I stand for the Flag ....WWG1WGA #QUnity

same inn N. Indiana , i think the water retreats back into the snow thats left untile it reaches a certain density , but im a high school drop out , so ...........

there is a 3rd stage of h20 between wet and vapor. somhow the water is not following the normal wet, evap, condence back to wet.
this is so out of phase.
buckle up

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

same here in east texas " texarkana

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Stormy Weather to her Publication

I seriously doubt smog. Prove it.

(1) Show this thread

i heard about this from many post last night. tried it and sure enough the snow did not drip, melted like styofome, and turned black. didnt smell anything but that normal. call a bunch of friends and family to warn them it might be toxic.
then i look it up on the net. lots of reports spaning 7yrs or so. talk of weather modify and chem trails. there was some debunking too. they say it's normal. they say the direct heat from a flame evaporate the snow so it dont drip. and the black is carbon from the flame. whatever the truth, the liquid was filty when melted, dont eat it.

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

no eat snow or swim in water...

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

I seriously advise people to rewatch GEOSTORM, especially the end (Democrat Party totally destroyed)

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

I live in Ohio near Cleveland. I just did it. There is some water dripping, but not from surface. It turned black and smelled like burning chemical not quite like plastic. We get snow all the time, but this is not normal. I've done melting experiments with kids before where it just melted.

USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

Thanks for sharing. Strange. My family lived in Bedford, TX (DFW) and I don't remember them having that kind of snowfall. They've since moved to Florida, I'll send it over to my brother.

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication

H.E.B.

(1) Show this thread

west TN

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Linda Lou to her Publication

I DID THE SAME THING WITH A LIGHTER.. IT WAS REALLY STRANGE. THEN i LET A BOWL FULL SIT TO SEE HOW IT WOULD MELT. iT DIDN'T REALLY MELT. iT JUST CHANGED FROM THE FLUFFY TO A LITTLE BIT OF WATER IN THE BOWL. nOT SURE IF THIS STUFF IS TO HELP HEAL THE EARTH OR SOME KIND OF ARTIFICAL WEATHER THING... TWILIGHT ZONE...😉👍🤪

#WWG1WGA #FightBack #FOOKED #GodWins #DigitalSoldier #ITookTheOath #SaveTheChildren #F%$kTwitter

In response Linda Lou to her Publication

hold the lighter in one place . it will create a hole. snowflakes evaporate they dont drip like an ice cube

(5) Show this thread

Heat will condense water, cold will expand. Ever see what happens to a water bottle in the heat or cold?😉

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I get that but you can squeeze the water out of whatever this is. I don't think that is normal.

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Can you melt it in a pan?

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

It melts if I torch the snow directly laying on the ground outside. But it behaves strangely when compressed.

(1) Show this thread

Southern until the day I die

once we burned into the snowball further it started to drip

Dang girl, what's with all the knives??? lolol😂

In response Chrissy Webb to her Publication

lol, just what was left of the dishes. ocd lol.

(1) Show this thread

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response Mike Cherry to his Publication

youre posting this link as a joke, right? Thats the most gas-lit shit ive ever read.

(1) Show this thread