MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

This is not normal snow. i am in DFW.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

From Idaho here.... some snow is very dry and hard to form into a ball. Using blow torch causes instant evaporation so no dripping. Nothing abnormal other than the jet stream has dropped way down which has shifted weather patterns and some states freezing that don't usually experience these temps. We have been warmer than usual with very little snow until last weekend. The weather patterns we are experiencing are definitely unusual but the snow is very normal that you are showing.

well except i debunk your theory when i go outside and melt the unpacked snow and it does turn to water. since when can you squeeze water out of ice and why would evaporated snow smell like plastic? you do you.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angelzplay in this post can reply

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

YOU have been debunked by people that have actually lived in snow and know what different snow is like.
The smell of plastic is perhaps the torch you used.

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

lol. that was probably the stupidest response so far. bye.

(1) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Well you got me on the smells like plastic part. 🤷‍♀️