"Not to be shown to public" ....Ha! We Anons know what to do! It looks like he just received bad news on Presidents Day like maybe????๐Ÿค”
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
And POTUS TRUMP SAID SO!!!

BOOYAHHH!!!!!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
Biden WILL be gone SQQN. ๐Ÿ˜‰
โ€ผ๏ธRESHARE FAR & WIDE

#Q#trusttheplan#QAnons#Qarmy#DigitalSoldiers#DigitalArmy#TheBestIsYetToCome#TrumpisPresident#bidencheated#bidenisfraud#TreasonousBiden#bidenistraitor#ChinaJoe#shadowpresident#MAGA#SAVEAMERICA#Freedom#Liberty#givemefreedom#AMERICANPATRIOT

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

OBVIOUSLY NOT GOING TO BE GONE SOON ENOUGH!!!
He just freed over 2k BLM monsters. He justs opened up Power to CHINA for power to our Grids...

When are YOU GUYS going to TRULY WAKE UP and realized WE are the ONLY ANSWER to the BIDEN CURE????

HE'S NOT THE PRESIDENT AND WE CAN HAVE HIM REMOVED!!!

BALLS UP PEOPLE...BALLS UP!!!!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr Iโค๏ธMilitary๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

i KNOW he's not the real president. TRUMP is our POTUS and running things from MAR-A -LARGO. You don't need to be telling ME to wake up!!!!! Hello????

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคฃJust a mechanical glitch....I like how Jill just looks at him in disbelief. Should of bought the newer model.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr Iโค๏ธMilitary๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Coffee Queen to her Publication

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

In response Coffee Queen to her Publication

She's looking at him as if to say....What can I say sweetheart...
I dunno honey what to tell ya...Nothing I can do for ya sweety! I hate it for ya!!!

(2) Show this thread

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

Biden went from blue eyes to brown eyes. That isn't a clone. If it were, it too would have blue eyes. It's a mask wearer or body double with the wrong color eyes.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

they just told him it is time for a dish of prunes and his nap

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

Just a bad actor playing his part. both of them.

Tired of the Governmentโ€™s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Upset his Twatter page got flooded with a bunch of Trump tibutes and his filthy exposure for the sleepy

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒ

Never ye mind Biden, it's only a TRUMP wake-up calling!!!

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

Looks like the mask is TOO tight...

Patriot, truth seeker, love president Trump

clone

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

I am NOT a fan of Biden. However I have worked with elderly and my own parents when they were ill before they died. This seriously about broke my heart....... YES, Biden is signing the EO's but you know you have heard him say what am I signing. This is elderly abuse to the max!!!! Everyone behind this whole stunt needs to go down. This is very very sad and if this is true he has NO clue to what is going on right now and to have that and be "the commander in chief" is soo wrong. Hopefully it was a message from Trump saying Moooooove on over Joe...... but ya this is sad.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Anessa dalton to her Publication

this would be true if JB were still alive. this is either a clone or android. remember last year when Trump spoke at a rally (after the election) - saying Joe's mind was gone - shot? most likely comms for his choice of gitmo ending - firing squad.

In response Anessa dalton to her Publication

Even if this is/were the real Joe Biden, the things he has done to children is DISGUSTING! I feel sorry and have tears for the children NOT this souless f*x!!!

(5) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Joe just realized that Jill believes all of his exec.orders
are a good thing... rethinking his marriage

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

She is his HANDLER.

(1) Show this thread

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

When did both of the Bidens' blue eyes turn brown?

In response Quantumly Free to her Publication

Clone -The DNA gets affected and subtle changes take place in subsequent clones. Below is of course a picture of an actor wearing a MASK.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

looks like a mask - the eyes don't quite fit properly.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

No, Joe. You CAN'T sniff the lovely camera-lady's hair.

But... but... but... Fine. I ain't doing the interview
till someone let's me smell their bloody hair. So there!

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

Not a human. That's a biobot...

Looks like the are cgi-ing him and this is the interview. She looks at him like she is watching his response then looks back to the interviewer?

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Somebody Knows They Are Fooked Bigly.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

If he had a dogtail..... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and Iโ€™m here until the bitter end. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

The mask seems so obvious to me! It's in the eyes. I feel like even those asleep to what's going on can loom at this man's eyes and know thats not him ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication

I have laughed so much watching this!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

I have dedicated my AnonUp account to Ashli Babbitt. I will not let her be forgotten and I will keep fighting for her in memory of her.

WTH......

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

firing. squad. was. a bitch. huh. Sleepy. 2019

โ€œLife is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!โ€ #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

His eyes look hollow and what was that tongue thing? Was this an interview today?

FYI๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผMARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

i can't stand him, nor watch him but i just watched this like 5 times because the eyes were wierd and the terth tongue movement was VERY wierd ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ and she looks just as clueless wondering of they are about to 25th him and then maybe all Truth flooding the asleep ones.

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

My mom does a similar tongue thing when she has a seizure (aura) she blanks out like this, too ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ It definitely caught my eye as well.

(2) Show this thread

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

How can I share this external?

Somebody steal his adrenochrome stash?

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

I keep waiting for him to have one MORAL in his whole body and do the right thing. He won't because he knows what that would mean. Dead man, dead man walking here.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Sadly, these people know only evil in their hearts. We have to justboray for them to repent. Right now they're all damned. God does not want anyone to perish!! But they have CHOSEN evil over good!

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Forgot his lines๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

wtf was that lol biden looks like he dosent know what the fuck to do

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

He never knows what to do or who he is

(1) Show this thread