Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr Iโค๏ธMilitary๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

"Not to be shown to public" ....Ha! We Anons know what to do! It looks like he just received bad news on Presidents Day like maybe????๐Ÿค”
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
And POTUS TRUMP SAID SO!!!

BOOYAHHH!!!!!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
Biden WILL be gone SQQN. ๐Ÿ˜‰
โ€ผ๏ธRESHARE FAR & WIDE

#Q#trusttheplan#QAnons#Qarmy#DigitalSoldiers#DigitalArmy#TheBestIsYetToCome#TrumpisPresident#bidencheated#bidenisfraud#TreasonousBiden#bidenistraitor#ChinaJoe#shadowpresident#MAGA#SAVEAMERICA#Freedom#Liberty#givemefreedom#AMERICANPATRIOT

His eyes look hollow and what was that tongue thing? Was this an interview today?

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DRAGONFLY17 in this post can reply

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

My mom does a similar tongue thing when she has a seizure (aura) she blanks out like this, too ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ It definitely caught my eye as well.

FYI๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผMARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

i can't stand him, nor watch him but i just watched this like 5 times because the eyes were wierd and the terth tongue movement was VERY wierd ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ and she looks just as clueless wondering of they are about to 25th him and then maybe all Truth flooding the asleep ones.