Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Honest patriot just trying to make the world a better place.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nothing. Absolutely nothing

Many Canadian online shops are sold out or have a delay.
You can go to a Canada Post outlet and buy coins there.
Prices are the same as the Canadian Mint.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

and buy First Majestic Silver
ticker. AG.
just reported fantastic earnings for Q4 and full year '20
they are BIG playa

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

https://arena24seven.com?ref=Stargate
More silver items in shop.

Honest patriot just trying to make the world a better place.

I'm sure it'll take 4 more years for anything substantial to come of this. Nothing in this movement happens quickly.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Did! Thank you!

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Did! Thank you!

The silver squeeze is real. $SLV doesn't have sufficent amount of silver to meet the demand. Keep up the pressure and buy physical!

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

bought 20 more ounces.. BUY MINING STOCKS too.. 👍😉

Could anyone tell me what sites to buy from and also what price is good. I have no clue what the heck im doing so some input would be greatly appreciated.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

It's easier to go to SDBullion.com or Moneymetals.com than to research a lot! They seem to be competitively priced. A lot of "premiums" are very high now. That's what you actually pay compared to spot prices. Many buy silver Maple coins as opposed to US Silver Eagles cuz they are a better value and still easily sold back. Rounds and small bars like other cmmt said are rlly easy and the best, so then it's not confusing. They are the best value, but coins are minted by the gov, so are higher priced but more sought after for higher return; but all is able to be sold back when the price incr'ses.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

I've bought from Ampex, SD Bullion and JD Buillion. They all are at least 10 business days away from actually shipping it to you so between that and USPS🙄 it can be nerve wracking waiting to get it. waiting now on 4 different shipments after receiving my initial 50 ozs. Trying to accumulate as much as possible before the SHTF.

(5) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

If you buy it, then you need to sell it!!

Who thinks silver demand will spike in relation to certain new tech disclosures?

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Buying it every week till it takes off!!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Stuck with crypto. 😨

Who thinks there will be a boom in sliver deposition micro lithography?

We've been watching since Nov 3rd. How much longer lol?

will do. ty!!

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

coin shops carry ,junk dilber (90%)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

20 more ozs this week again.
Damn Nana gonna have to work this week.

And when it skyrockets hold it don't sell, wait for the new currency system. Don't want dollars that are going to be worthless.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Finally received my order today, ordered in January!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I'm still waiting for my order 14 days ago

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana usually just buys bars anyone got recommendations on coins?
Idk much about the coins.
Nana is a sponge for knowledge anytime!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Buy the Morgan or Eagle silver coins. Usually they are the least expensive. Easiest to sell when needed. Collective coins with fancy designs are nice but u get attached to them & then u don't want to part with them when u need to sell them. 💿

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

In response mikes mom to her Publication

Bless you. I know farming n ranching hard work and feed prices have gone balistic. But, the knowledge, skills and experience you've acquired will be worth more than metals. Having said that, saving pennies and nickels will also payoff. Check out coinflation.com. You will find '82 pennies n earlier worth ~2.5 times face value; nickels just over face value; and > '82 pennies (zinc) approacing face value. Base metal prices expected to rise significantly.

Wrap 'em, stack 'em, and forget about 'em. I use ammo cans to store the wrapped coins.

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

In response mikes mom to her Publication

ditto

(4) Show this thread

Working on it!

I will Never Stop fighting for this country!

Agree !!!

Bought some yesterday and today from a local coin dealer!

Truthseeking, Trump-loving Patriot, Intuit... I see things... God always wins.

I was telling my husband that we need to buy silver in a hurry.
He was not enthused.
I was not happy with him.
LOL... I pray that I have continued patience with people... is it wrong that I'm sick to death of explaining EVERYTHING to the uninformed?

In response Kelly Ward to her Publication

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

In response Kelly Ward to her Publication

Sounds like someone needs a new husband :)

(4) Show this thread

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

I sold @ $40 last time.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

hi there lefty! hope you got out of those isilver they have big problems as the investment world is just waking up to. i follow the redit board this explains better than i can 😉

(1) Show this thread