Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Could anyone tell me what sites to buy from and also what price is good. I have no clue what the heck im doing so some input would be greatly appreciated.

It's easier to go to SDBullion.com or Moneymetals.com than to research a lot! They seem to be competitively priced. A lot of "premiums" are very high now. That's what you actually pay compared to spot prices. Many buy silver Maple coins as opposed to US Silver Eagles cuz they are a better value and still easily sold back. Rounds and small bars like other cmmt said are rlly easy and the best, so then it's not confusing. They are the best value, but coins are minted by the gov, so are higher priced but more sought after for higher return; but all is able to be sold back when the price incr'ses.

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I went to JM and just got some indian head coins but it said 32. then I checkes out and they went up to 34. No clue why that is maybe the quantity. I bought 10. I plain to buy some more but maybe Ill try a different site this time. Than You for the input its very helpful.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yes, it was the quantitiy. You're welcome! Many blessings to you.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

It goes by the actual quantity you buy and the method you use to pay for it.

(2) Show this thread