Only people mentioned by @ElizabethGray777 in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

Watch the water ? Why? Are all the fish going to die now because of this snow?

What the ?

Alaska

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

nothing woof suprise me at this point !clown world 2020 21
dam shit show weve been put through. ufos earthquakes volcanoes u name strange collors in sky planents astorides etc.. havent we seen it all?

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

yes we have 🤗

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I think it's called revelations. 😮

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

save some samples 4 anyalasas maybe?

Patriot, Designer, Geek, Hardware Hacker, Certified Gamer.

He is using a candle, which is burning off the parafin wax. I think it is just coating the snow in a thin layer of the wax therefore waterproofing the outside of the snow. He also packed it tightly so it would take longer to melt. The plastic smell is probably the wax residue that burned. That is why you can take a candle and do the jumping flame trick with a match. The smoke contains vaporized wax in it. https://www.thoughtco.com/traveling-flame-science-trick-607505

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

My guess is that packed snow has no oxygen and it isn't melting because the flame is hot enough to dehydrate the mositure.

Jesus gave it ALL for Me and I am ready/willing/able to give it ALL for Him!!! With full respect, Shawn

🤯 Apparently, I have a science experiment (almost 10+ inches of it) in my yard this afternoon...I am rarely speechless...

Weaponize Weather I thought it was fake but Jesus Christ

West TN

Patriot • Parent • Friend • WWG1WGA • Always Trust The Plan • No One Gets Left Behind

In response Linda Lou to her Publication

small world... I live about 12 miles east of the TN river😂

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Linda Lou to her Publication

so werid. i noticed something different about the snow that just fell in Texas. i was trying to blowdry it to get water & it wouldnt hardly thaw. i was trying to use in toilet tank for flushing since we have no water.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

that is def not normal!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

R those toxi s? was this dtorm msnipulated by ds cia # HAARP?

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

Here in Tennessee the snow has the consistency of Quinoua, little tiny perfectly round shaped crystals...I didn't think it looked natural when I picked it up last night...cloud seeding...

In response Caren Calden to her Publication

im in Tennessee, it does seem different i thought. cant even make a snowman but we got luke 20 inches. im gonna try to see hoe it burns

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

hold it over a gas burning stove or a torch on low so that soot is not mixed into the equation.

Eight generations fighting for freedom from the American Revolution to today. Scot/Huguenot so feisty on both sides. Patriot all the way.

i wonder how it will go away. some sort of chemical breakdown? let us know. save some ans take it to water dept for testing

We share very few sentiments with our government.

She blinded me... with ...

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

come on! did you see his hands all the way into the room NO"
STYROFOAM GEEEEEEEZ

Believe it or not that can happen with a flash freeze. the black is the suit form the candle wick. This is actually sub 0 deg Centegrade Ice snow. This is the type that brings down trees. The weather is definitely very strange no doubt - but I have seen this before in cold climates.

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

actually i burned the snow here in Memphis TN with a long grill lighter and it did same thing turn black, didnt drip/melt, i could feel the heat go thru the snow ball and it also has a very original weird burnt smell when you smell after burning it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA. Tired of useless, corrupt politicians. It's time to take out the trash in DC.

Ok, so the snowball he had was taken out of view of the camera for about 20 seconds, then brought back into view. The fact that it was taken out of view completely discredits it.

Apparently we are amazed by things easily explained or contribute as "conspiracies" things that are common place.you packed the snow and are curious as to why it doesnt just melt in your hand like butter? The candle is giving off carbon. Thats the smoke. The snow isnt melting because you packed it. Did you not notice it getting smaller and did you mot think that you may have skipped liquid and went atraight to a gas which would have been hidden by the smoke? Also, Im from Colorado, thats not powdery snow. powder snow doesnt pack no matter what you do. we have to be better than this!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

we just did this too weird

I live in Wyoming. I just put a flame to our snow and it turned black also. What is this crap?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Dellas Rosendahl to his Publication

i tried it to & my husband laughed. the black is from the soot. 😳

(1) Show this thread

so...no snow ice cream?!?

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

🙄This is what happens when you don't take Physics class

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

When you tightly pack snow to do this "test" you are pressing it into an ice cube. Go grab an ice cube and do the same thing. The black soot is produced by the candle, not "burnt snow."

Science.

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

Tried that. The ice cube melted, the packed snow did not and turned black from the lighter flame....

Conservative , Dutch republican

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

I can confirm, stop posting bullshit. snow when compacted is not melting and turns black when using a candle. Basic science 101

(2) Show this thread

What sorcery is this?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Found this online, an old video. Apparently, this is normal. However, I do believe they were spraying aliminum (chem trails).. and there's enough polution in the atmosphere... that the soot forms. The heat of the flame evaporates the snowball... so it does not drip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNFInY3jq6I

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Trending #burningsnow