Let The Arrests Begin . 😎🦅🇺🇸
222,286 Sealed Indictments . Up to 94 people can be tied to each indictment. Thank God a whole lot of people are about to go away forever!!!#CrimesAgainstHumanity#ElectionFraud#SatanicElite#thestormisuponus#TheGreatAwakening#MAGA

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Will they ever be "UNsealed"? if so When ?

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

They are unsealed once the person is in custody 🙏🏼

Hi Casey 🙏🏻for posting this. I have an aquaintance who was said to died of covid-19 about 3 weeks ago. My suspicion is he was arrested and his wife will never know. Thats ok but I want to know. How can I look him up on that website? Does one need to be a lawyer to get info from the site?

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Awww I am so sorry and you're welcome!!! Yes you can I purchase the information at - PACER.gov . Not sure if the names are listed there for sure or not though

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

He was in his 70's , had pre-existing health issues and was overweight so he could have died. His business however had to do with lock opening such as vaults and etc but he liked to hire ex felons because they were cheaper(😱?). The reason this impacts me is because was part of a vehicle enthusiasts club, cars to start with but the others in that group are not incliend to get the vaccine my uncle included who already got the first shot🤮. I love my uncle more than my father but I feel my friends will drop like flies because of a possibly false story.

(1) Show this thread