Let The Arrests Begin . πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
222,286 Sealed Indictments . Up to 94 people can be tied to each indictment. Thank God a whole lot of people are about to go away forever!!!#CrimesAgainstHumanity#ElectionFraud#SatanicElite#thestormisuponus#TheGreatAwakening#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I wonder who came up with 94 people per indictment rule? Why not an even 100? Nice, round even number.

222,286 MIGHT BE A TOTAL THAT REPRESENTS SEALED CASE PROCEEDINGS FROM 10-30-2017 TO 12-31-2020 . I FOUND SEVERAL DIFFERENT REPORTS, WHERE THE NUMBERS APPEAR TO CHANGE WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME AND THE AMOUNT OF WORK THE WHITE HATS HAD DONE.
FIRST IMAGE WAS POSTED ON OR AROUND 2-8-2022
SECOND IMAGE WAS POSTED ON OR AROUND 1-5-2021

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

buhbye cretins ...

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

This needs to be updated - How about all the indictments from 1/1/2021 to the present?!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Safety first. Then teamwork. Happily MARRIED

Finally a list Ky is lower on😬

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

HOLY SHIAT!!!😳 That's so scary and exciting at the same time! They will all have to answer to their maker....woudn't want to be there for that! God, Trump and our great military! Can you think of a better trifecta?!πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Could that be what was referred to
in the drop about 'Farewell Guam' ?

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Yes Thank You God!!!

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

I so agree βœ…πŸ’― Let The Arrests Begin . βœ…πŸ’― πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
222,286 Sealed Indictments . Up to 94 people can be tied to each indictment. Thank God a whole lot of people are about to go away forever!!!#CrimesAgainstHumanity#ElectionFraud#SatanicElite#thestormisuponus#TheGreatAwakening#MAGA

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I love the BQQM . ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

ΠžΡ‡Π΅ наш, који си Π½Π° нСбСсима, Π΄Π° сС свСти ΠΈΠΌΠ΅ ВвојС, Π΄Π° Π΄ΠΎΡ’Π΅ царство ВвојС, Π΄Π° Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅ Π²ΠΎΡ™Π° Ввоја ΠΈ Π½Π° Π·Π΅ΠΌΡ™ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΎ Π½Π° Π½Π΅Π±Ρƒ

:)

In response God Wins to his Publication

Nice! 45,46 and 777 ? I dig it . Vibes πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨

(1) Show this thread

Almost 5,000 in Iowa.... this is my state and it just blows me away.

In response Alicia Hayden to her Publication

It will be way more than that once the additonal names are released as up to 94 people can be tied to each one of those 5000.

(1) Show this thread

Notice the bulk is in Texas and they just had a sudden and unlikely storm freeze that everyone is suspicious on how it happened? Over 21k sealed cases there alone. INTERESTING.

Where do you find these numbers? Who is updating them?

In response Sir William to his Publication

Hello! Pacer.Gov listed at the bottom of the page πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

Ups, California is very hot!

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

i think theyve been opening them here in california. there were 3 pedo trafficking busts last weekend and one bust alone indicted 500 people and 950 people were held for questioning

the other 34000 are for Gavin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Agenda 21, they want population control - problem solved

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Seems the numbers would have inflated with all the covid vaccine BS with medical staff.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Will they ever be "UNsealed"? if so When ?

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

They are unsealed once the person is in custody πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This is all I’ve been praying for...it’s the only way to save America and the World.
Bring it.
πŸ™

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

If that's not the culling I don't know what is.
get them gone and we'll see a much much Different reality. πŸ’₯

ive been looking for updated version of this. Thanks!

In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication

You're welcome! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Can we get Kracken on these! So ready for these people to pay!

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

I am praying that the thousands of BODY BAGs being shipped all over the country are for the bad guys and not US!

In response Sheryl Light Warrior to her Publication

Sadly the body bags may be for the murdered children's bodies and body parts found in the tunnels. But I agree, hoping that they're for the bad guys.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Make America Godly Again NO EVIL!!!!!! Glory to God

Great post have not seen this lately. Good to see you again Pariot!