Let The Arrests Begin . πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
222,286 Sealed Indictments . Up to 94 people can be tied to each indictment. Thank God a whole lot of people are about to go away forever!!!#CrimesAgainstHumanity#ElectionFraud#SatanicElite#thestormisuponus#TheGreatAwakening#MAGA

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Will they ever be "UNsealed"? if so When ?

They are unsealed once the person is in custody πŸ™πŸΌ

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Hi Casey πŸ™πŸ»for posting this. I have an aquaintance who was said to died of covid-19 about 3 weeks ago. My suspicion is he was arrested and his wife will never know. Thats ok but I want to know. How can I look him up on that website? Does one need to be a lawyer to get info from the site?

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Awww I am so sorry and you're welcome!!! Yes you can I purchase the information at - PACER.gov . Not sure if the names are listed there for sure or not though

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

LOL same question....WHen ? lol

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Thats a question for the military!

(1) Show this thread