SPAIN is having FAKE PLASTIC SNOW ❄️. Watch this woman pick it up from her patio floor, make a snowball, light it up, it does not melt but it turns black. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING NOW ?????????? WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!
#fakesnow#Geoengineering#CLIMATE#cloudseeding#climatecontrol#haarp#Snow#weathercontrol#stockexchange#government#QAnons#research#weatherreaearch#wearebeingliedto

https://youtu.be/1pQvTvfaZK4

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

texas fake too

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Oh!!! Please film and post on Anonup for your fellow patriots! 🥰This is crazy. I thought Trump had stopped the chemtrails and the skies HAVE BEEN clearer indeed.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Oh!!! Please film and post on Anonup for your fellow patriots! 🥰This is crazy. I thought Trump had stopped the chemtrails and the skies HAVE BEEN clearer indeed.

(3) Show this thread

PATRIOTA #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

yes reported in many parts of Spain black snow

In response FrankQ Spain to his Publication

BLACK SNOW?! This is EFFIN INSANE!!! What the heck is the government doing with our climate besides what they already have been and what we aready know?? This is a first to me. We has more snow overnight here in Illinois and I to make sure I double checked our snow. It is real and it melts. This is insane.

(1) Show this thread

we had an aftgernoon in Kentucky w/fake snow. It lasted all of about 10 minutes buy my whole office knew something was different. It looked like a bean bag had exploded on the sidewalk.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Has snow always been fake? Is all snow fake?🤔 Im going to have to make a snowball tomorrow now ....

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

No, I just played with my kids and made snowballs with bare hands and it melted in our warm hands yesterday. So I am puzzled.I am in USA in Illinois. So this is CRAZY!! 😳

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

And oj top of it too, we came indoors after playing with the snow, and the snow melted from our shoes onto the carpet from the warmth of our place indoors. So our snow here is REAL!!! So crazyyyyy!!! Watch the other vidoe short video a man shares below her video also from SPAIN --- it doesnt melt on his table in the kitchen. 😳

(2) Show this thread