Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

SPAIN is having FAKE PLASTIC SNOW ❄️. Watch this woman pick it up from her patio floor, make a snowball, light it up, it does not melt but it turns black. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING NOW ?????????? WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!
#fakesnow#Geoengineering#CLIMATE#cloudseeding#climatecontrol#haarp#Snow#weathercontrol#stockexchange#government#QAnons#research#weatherreaearch#wearebeingliedto

https://youtu.be/1pQvTvfaZK4

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Oh!!! Please film and post on Anonup for your fellow patriots! 🥰This is crazy. I thought Trump had stopped the chemtrails and the skies HAVE BEEN clearer indeed.

Oh!!! Please film and post on Anonup for your fellow patriots! 🥰This is crazy. I thought Trump had stopped the chemtrails and the skies HAVE BEEN clearer indeed.

You guys getting that too? Yuck!!