Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

SPAIN is having FAKE PLASTIC SNOW ❄️. Watch this woman pick it up from her patio floor, make a snowball, light it up, it does not melt but it turns black. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING NOW ?????????? WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!
#fakesnow#Geoengineering#CLIMATE#cloudseeding#climatecontrol#haarp#Snow#weathercontrol#stockexchange#government#QAnons#research#weatherreaearch#wearebeingliedto

https://youtu.be/1pQvTvfaZK4

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Has snow always been fake? Is all snow fake?🤔 Im going to have to make a snowball tomorrow now ....

No, I just played with my kids and made snowballs with bare hands and it melted in our warm hands yesterday. So I am puzzled.I am in USA in Illinois. So this is CRAZY!! 😳

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bunny Patriot, click on at the bottom under it