Any deep state trolls that have infiltrated anonup.com must be thinking to themselves, we are completely fooked. Good morning Patriot. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Valentine’s Pepe’s!
❤️🐸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good evening Fan. We have a storm here; how about where you are?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Happy ❤️ Day! Good Morning! ☕️

that would make a great picture on a Valentine's card, happy Valentine's Day 😁haha

GM! F00Ked 4 sure!

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Yes😍

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

That's fabulous! And these FROGS are beautiful, this kind! Like our kind, although I have to say these frogs are a bit more appealing to the eye than KEK KEK, I call us! (It was a stuttering joke I said talking to my daughter, she makes fun of me now with that!) Pepe the KEK KEK!

Happy Valentine's Day, Patriots!

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

Good Morning Patriots. ❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In my 20's I told a friend of mine that I wasn't big on the colour green especially frog green.....this is what happened after that. I have more. Everybody started giving them to me. F.R.O.G. Fully Rely On God...who knew. I made the one in the tux for my friend who started the whole thing and got it back when he died. KEKS EVERYWHERE! 🤣 LOVE IT! #wwg1wga

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

I wants them. Always loved frogs, as did my gma and a half sis. Frogs are just cute. But now us KEKs are just amazingly cool and the kick-butt kind!

(1) Show this thread

Yep. I really have to control myself around the shills. It's hard to not fill their threads with fact after fact after fact. They'll learn soon enuf.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I think you are absolutely correct! Good Morning Patriots!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤❣

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️❤️❤️

Perfect Valentine's Day message to us Anons!

"Happy We Love Being Awoken Lovin Frogs Day"
to all Anons!!

& Happy Valentine's Day to all!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I love your message! Thx, yes, happy us, awoken frogs! Happy Valentine's Day!

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

How Qute❤️🐸Good morning Sir

Happy Valentines Day!🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Sir!
And you bettcha!
Nana had the pure pleasure of blocking the Fake president first thing this morning!
Yall get cha some!
Happy Valentines to you and your love!

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

haha true - we are on fire ☄️ good morning and happy V day everyone!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Happy Valentine's Day.

God✝️ Family is everything 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🐸 good morning