🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Any deep state trolls that have infiltrated anonup.com must be thinking to themselves, we are completely fooked. Good morning Patriot. ❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

In my 20's I told a friend of mine that I wasn't big on the colour green especially frog green.....this is what happened after that. I have more. Everybody started giving them to me. F.R.O.G. Fully Rely On God...who knew. I made the one in the tux for my friend who started the whole thing and got it back when he died. KEKS EVERYWHERE! 🤣 LOVE IT! #wwg1wga

I wants them. Always loved frogs, as did my gma and a half sis. Frogs are just cute. But now us KEKs are just amazingly cool and the kick-butt kind!

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet MEGA-Heart, click on at the bottom under it