Anon, yeah hey, I'm asking you, the very person reading this... do you know anything for sure or do you listen to your gut and you just cannot shake what you really know? We are getting to the point where our own truth will be challenged and rattlled. That's how it works. I cannot succomb to the illusion. I am betting you cannot shake what you know. Im betting this is where we seemingly stand alone on truth in our own circles. I just want to say, this was never meant to be easy. Easy is where the devil wins. I am not easy. HOLD THE LINE, I love you. God wins. We need you in this fight.

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

I'm IN.

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

im all in.

we READ the Q posts for years. we know what is supposed to happen

now we have to LIVE throught it for a while

if it destroys the deep state and saves children i am more than willing to go through hard times

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Amen πŸ™πŸ»
No matter what, this will be worth it and anything that gets thrown at us is just more proof we need to do this.

(1) Show this thread

Not going anywhere. I surrendered to the Lords will. God led me here and heres where I will be. I could use some Casting Crowns "Praise You in the Storm". Should be our song that day Anons!

Thank you for this. I needed to see this. Today, there are tears and anxiety and I don't know why. I barely leave my house anymore; it seems like I'm the only one that's awake to the lies and in my soul, I feel like I just can't conform with the masses and their masks. Today, I want to scream at people, 'WAKE THE HELL UP!'

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Sha Chilen to her Publication

All part of the illusion and meant to make us appear unhinged or else question ourselves because we dont fit in. I feel like I've trained my whole life for this, but even so it is so dang hard some days. You are not alone. You are not crazy. This war is real. 🌹

In response Sha Chilen to her Publication

You are not alone. We might not be able to physically see each other or even know our real names but we can all pray for each other. WWG1WGA Big hugs too you

(2) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Agree 100% With You. To Late The Put The Genie Back In The Bottle.
I Am Here For The Long Haul .

Married to my best friend, mom of boys, patriot and truth seeker.

Its like you were reading my mind. I have read and watched so much that there is no way for me to ever go back to sleep. Clearly I question my sanity even at times as I am trying to wake those around me. i push forward because I know that all this darkness will be exposed. We qill be lead back to the light. For years I had questioned things, but never thought it could have been my government behind it. I will continue to hold the line, and to keep my positive thoughts and prayers headed in the right directions! Wwg1wga, Patriots! ❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² ❀

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Erica Stein to her Publication

Never question your sanity! Everything is in niw days. lol πŸ€—

In response Erica Stein to her Publication

Trying to isolate us and label us as crazy is a pretty nifty trick. We are not fighting a common thug after our possessions; we are fighting a well-oiled demonic force which has fooled many and will use those we care about as pawns against us. We awakened people are exactly what that dark force fears the most. Much love to the lonely warriors who know to stand tough. πŸ’ͺπŸ¦…πŸ™πŸ»

(2) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

I'm standing on the promises of God!!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Yep you nailed it! Maybe its just not part of their journeys right now but its become so painfully obvious for me that Im seeing others that are not seeing whats being spoon fed right under their noses! Both the far Right and the far Left are in for not only a Great Awakening but a Rude Awakening! I feel like if I shout from the roof tops what I am seeing I will be shunned by some in this group and Im too tired to argue at this point! God has woke me for a reason and we are all at different stages of "wokeness"! All I can say is this show is going to have a much happier ending than many think!

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

When things become far too wrong-headed with arrogance and insults from people who believe they are living better than me, I keep coming back to, "The meek shall inherit the earth." I do not say it out loud, but I do know it in my bones and I have been remembering that phrase a lot lately.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

In response Wick _UK to her Publication

It is our calling. Our time is still easier than what Jesus faced, easier than what President Trump has seen, easier than what General Flynn endured... but it is frustrating nonetheless. We must push past the lies being shoved our way. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦… God wins, this much I know. We are not in this fight by accident. We perservere. We are the light.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Yes, thank you and well said!!!